Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Weekend, In General

This was for the Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe.
This weekend was rather exciting because I got to go out of the country for the 2nd time ever! I went to Stratford, Canada to see "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe", which was turned into a musical but strangely, Lucy, Susan, Peter, and Edmund were all played by adults! On Saturday, May 21, I saw my first ever Shakespeare play (one I'll never forget): Macbeth! Of course, since it was really, I mean REALLY creepy, we only saw the first half. Today is my Grandma's birthday. She's probably reading this post right now so I'm going to congratulate her on that. So that's the end of THIS weekend roundup but there will be more.
This was on the front of the program for Macbeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment